Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gray Day Not Much Energy To Play

Today I've been struggling with a sore throat, headache, ear aches and general sluggishness. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. How come all the time students coughed and hacked throughout the year I didn't get a cold, and now that I've been out for a week I get a cold?
Tomorrow I'm taking kids on the final shopping trip for Peru then off to the bank to get what we need. I can't believe in 3 days they will be leaving. Lord give me strength to keep this in your hands. It's almost surreal that all of this is happening.
Tomorrow kids start to take their malaria medication.
The free for all challenge was posted on SCS and you had to copy someone else's card. I copied Michelle Zindorf's card.
Here's my version since I didn't have shells. I used Summer By The Sea, which is a retired set from SU. I've always loved these sets which are so easy to watercolor.  I cut out the boy and added dimensionals behind him.  Thanks Michelle for your inspiration.

Gotta get some sleep. Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

What a gorgeous card! I'd love to take a class from Michelle Zindorf. Gotta check her class schedule. I hope you feel better soon. I am praying for your family during this mission trip!

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...