Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Cards and Almost Ready for the Sale and the Peru Trip

Today I finished some more cards for sale and some just for me!

I finally got around to making some owl punch cards to sell at church Sunday. I found the directions here at Susan Carlson's blog.  It was time consuming to put all six together, but they look so cute I think. Thanks Susan for your instructions.



I also finished gift card holders for guys using Dawn's gift card holder.  However, I put the card holder through the cuttlebug and used magnets to hold it closed.  You can see those here.  I am finished making cards, now I have to put a display together on my tri-fold board and pack up the cards! 
 

Please pray that we are successful tomorrow. The Sr. High still needs money for their trip. The more we make the less families will have to come up with themselves. Please also pray for the safety of all 79 people going. Pray that God continues to work in each person going so that they may be successful at what God needs them to do.

Please also pray that I will be okay without the kids not here. I still have a calm from God, but there's a little sadness creeping in. Please help me get through this time and praise God at the same time.   So much planning has gone into this, may all involved have traveling mercies dear Lord. May you be with parents who are trusting in you to keep their child(ren) safe.
Praising you God for all you are and all you do.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...