Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 More Sleeps Until They Are Home

There's so much going on here.  So much fun........I spent the day stamping with a friend. I was busy designing cards for Card Ministry Friday.  I need lots of masculine cards.  It's so nice to spend time with friends during the summer when I have more time, ya know?   I am making so many cards and enjoying all of it!
    Look at this beautiful card from Rose for July 4th!  Thank you Rose for sending me this wonderful card. It looks so old fashioned to me. You are amazing Rose.  It took me back to the little metal card we had at my grandma's in PA. We argued who was going to ride it and how long to get, etc.  Fun times growing up.
This card is one of my fav. stamps from Jane. It's a House Mouse Ballerina.  I added glitter paper behind her and stickles on her tutu. This was for Inspiration Challenge on SCS for today.  The image that was my inspiration is below.  Notice, they are both brunettes! LOL
This was my inspiration for the card above.
Date night with Tim tonight. We had a nice time.  We went to Panera's for dinner, out to Westlake to the duck pond, and watched ducks and geese, and took a walk. Then to a coffee shop for some great coffee.  We had to come home after that since my tie was getting low on air.  It's gotta go in this week for a check of the rims and tires.
I'm so thankful for a wonderful evening with my sweetie.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...