Saturday, August 18, 2012

Did You Know?

I learned a few new things today, imagine that! I learned that if you can't get your ring off your finger, you put your hand in a bowl of ice water, that is higher than your head, for 30-40 seconds, then spray Windex on your finger, that many times you can twist your ring off. I found it was easier if Tim did it since he could twist and pull the ring off instead of twist and push. I got one ring off but couldn't get my opal ring off. I couldn't put my ring in ice water for fear of it cracking.

Forgiveness is the only way to move on with your life.  When you don't forgive, you only hurt yourself.



I agree with that statement about a best friend.  I also think stamping is great therapy too!

I am someone who likes to play it safe, so this is very, very difficult for me.  I've got to go to the Lord in prayer so I can take the chances to make the changes.

Blessing of the Day:I got to stamp with Jan!
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...