Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Sweet Little Girl......

Have your ever stopped to watch toddlers and pre-school kids as they interact with each other?  Isn't it the cutest thing to listen in to their words and how they say words with missing sounds?  They have the cutest little voices too.  Those are things I notice and sometimes miss in my own kids.

Here's a sweet little girl caught in the rain.  She's sending get well wishes.  I sure need them.  I have a bad cough, headache, ear ache and sore throat.  It's tempting to stay home but I still need to get a schedule and things together that a sub could do in my absence.
In those times of doubt have you ever thought of how much God delights in you?  Yup, I said He delights in YOU!  Hard to believe but true.  God loves you more than anyone else can.  He is with you always whether you sense His presence or not.  I had been praying to God that I wouldn't feel so far away from Him.  I prayed that I'd become closer to Him......guess what that turned into?

All these difficulties at work continue to send me to God for help and comfort.  Once again, be careful what you pray for!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing of the Day:Knowing God is delighted with me.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...