Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Working Saturday

 I don't know what happened today, but I did a LOT of work around here today!  I hope that bug doesn't bite me again for a long time! LOL
I started cleaning our bathroom, then went out to help Tim pull the sunflower seedlings out of the garden that the birds have planted for us.  Then I started in the kitchen and cleaned the typical things, then went to the stove top, the canisters, then INSIDE the cupboard where we keep our coffee creamer where a layer of white had settled. I cleaned the floor then lastly I found myself cleaning out the silverware drawer.  You know the one; the one where stuff gets under your silverware.  What is that stuff and HOW does it get in there?  YUCK!
Yup, I think it had something to do with the few cups of caffeinated coffee I had!
  Anyway, I got so much done that I gave myself the evening off.  I've been busy putting things away from my workshops and the extra cards I made from the workshops.  

I did make a card for today's challenge.  It was fun.  I think I will go back and look at the site that the idea for this card came from.  A gal made jewelry which looked really nice.
Here's my card.  



I have a friend here in town who needs prayers.  She's single, lives alone and hasn't responded to my calls or emails.  I can't make her respond but from my contacts I hope she knows she's missed and loved.

Here's a card I made for Friday's SCS challenge.  The challenge was to use a repeating item.  Here I repeated the sunflowers.

Here's a song I heard today and really liked it.  It's called Build Your Kingdom Here by Rend Collective Experiment.  Take a listen.


Blessing of the Day: Sarah and I got to talk easily about some things going on in her life. Praise God for this!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...