Thursday, May 23, 2013

Down To Single Digits:9 More Work Days

I still can't believe in 9 work days I'll be finished teaching.  It's still surreal....I have so much to do in those 9 days.

Had fun with Sarah tonight.  We took a drive to Krispy Kreme donuts because their hot light was on.  When the hot light is on you can come in and get a free doughnut, hot off the conveyor belt.  We bought a dozen doughnuts but she didn't give us our FREE doughnuts!  We didn't know until we were out of there.  I complained all the way home.  :)
I gave Sarah something to remember I think. tee-hee.

I have a couple of cards I made but didn't post.  I love to watercolor.
I have a workshop tomorrow evening.  I'd better get things cut and pulled together.

You Are I AM-Mercy Me
Take a listen at this song.  Follow along with the lyrics to get the words.



We had a surprise at the Cleveland Indians Game.  Kevin Cosner was cheering on the Indians!  He was in town to work on the movie, Draft Day.  He is the General Manager of the Cleveland Browns and is trying to rebuild the team.  So cool that he didn't leave by way of the privacy tunnel, but walked through the stadium like all of us do past people, shaking hands and letting people take pictures of him.

A holiday weekend is coming.  Can't wait to just relax and enjoy a few days of good weather hopefully.
Blessing of the Day: The Zinnias Tim planted in boxes on the porch have sprouted!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...