Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Getting Up Early....Why?

This morning I got up early again and am ready for a nap!  Seemed like God was nudging me to get out of bed and take pictures...............Here are some morning pictures.



I love the look of the fog on the water.
Then add the sun and it's so pretty with the different textures and colors.
Tenth Avenue North reminded me of this today.  Thought I'd share.
  
Blessing of the Day: Time with Sarah and Ben separately today.  Vacations are great for that.  It takes us out of our normal routine and gives us time together that we don't usually get.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...