Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's a New Day-A New World



I found this song last night while on the web.  Check it out, it's called, It's a New Day.  Look at the lyrics and let it touch you.  I liked it a lot and who doesn't want a clean slate and a new day?
                  
Can you image the energy at a concert like this?  It must have been incredible!

Each year in Cleveland we have a 5K race called, The Color Run.  It is a crazy race where you come in white and are colored with colored powder along the race. Each runner carries a foil envelope of color and at the end of the race when all are gathered together, there is a countdown and everyone throws their colored powder into the air.   Money raised goes to a local charity.  Here's a short clip of last years race.  Looks crazy but fun!
                 

I've started a Bible Study called Wonderstruck by Margaret Feinberg.  I've begun to ask God to show me his wonders every day.

I'm going to start making some cards.  Splitcoastampers is have a Virtual Stamp Weekend filled with different challenges.
Blessing of the Day:Spending time with Tim weeding the garden then sitting and watching the birds together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....