Sunday, June 9, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

One Thousand Gifts

Take a look and listen to this beautiful video made by Ann Voskamp.  It will change your life to look at your life the way she suggests.  This is such a beautiful video.  Thank you God for sharing this with me.  So many things to be thankful for, I've begun keeping track for a class I'm taking.  I'm supposed to write three a day.  So far I'm ahead......
                     

I have not posted cards in a while so here we go.  Most of these cards are for The Weekend Challenges from Splitcoaststampers.  This was their virtual stamp weekend filled with all kinds of challenges.  Love doing these.









Today's blessing was to  be able to work on cards and watch God's nature all around me.
Thanks for dropping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Wow! You've been busy making cards! I may case one of the butterfly ones for a convention swap. Thanks for sharing that video, too! Do you like the book?

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....