Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away-We Have a Crushers Game Today


We spent the evening at the Crushers Game in Avon Lake.  We dodged rain most of the game but it it a family tradition.  We attend 1-3 games a summer.  Tonight it was not as much fun with the rain and guys behind us who knew is all and continuously commented on how they could have played or hit.............they were guys in their 40's so there's no way they were gonna hit 90 mile an hour pitches...........sigh......this made for a long night.
The Crushers lost 3-1 in extra innings.
They have some of the funniest and most unique things they do.  They chose a guy on the other team whose last  name happened to be Wing.  Each time he came up they'd  make chicken noises over the loud speakers.  If this guy struck out, the fans would get $5 off at Buffalo Wild Wings.  He never struck out though.


I made a card last night and one today.  Here is my card for paper folding. I followed the video here to make my tie.
http://jennympeterson.typepad.com/my...-day-card.html

 

Here's my card for today's challenge. I used this bag as my inspiration. https://anythingpreppy.3dcartstores....Tote_p_87.html
This is an envelope with the flap cut off which is decorated with a Penny Black stamp. The pull out card piece is choc chip and cantaloupe. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border.

                                      

Blessing of the Day: We got home safely in the pouring rain.
Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...