Sunday, June 2, 2013

Thankfullness

Have you ever concentrated on the things God blesses you with each and every day?  Check out this blog then the video.  I love this idea and will begin to list what I'm thankful for.




  Here's my card to honor Ellibelle. Here's the card that was my inspiration.
I kept the layout but changed the colors, image and used a brad instead of a button. I love Penny Black images like this. They are so cute.
I stamped in memento black ink and colored with copic markers. I used blossom nesties and Die-namics Dizzy Doily Duo for the brown circle. I used washi tape from SU and a brad and butterfly from SU as well.
Here's a second card to honor Ellie. I loved this card and wanted to make one. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=50115

So I went here:http://issuu.com/whimsystamps/docs/issue8 and followed the directions. (page 69)
 Here's my card to honor Stacy, the Queen For The Day. Here's the card I chose as my inspiration. Stacy, you do such a gorgeous job coloring that I could never come close, but I tried. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=60960
I stamped on vanilla cardstock with memento black ink. I colored with Copic markers and sponged the sides of the image with cantalope ink. I used perfect layers to add the black layer. I used the honeycomb and delicate designs embossing folders. I used a retried thank you from SU. I put it into the pop top. Have a happy week Stacy, you are an incredible artist!
Here's one of my favorite sets from sweet n sassy. It's called Treasured. I colored it to match SU designer paper called Sycamore Street. It is stamped in memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. It is sponged with razzleberry ink. I rounded 2 of the 4 corners. I used pool party ribbon.

Blessing of the Day:We had the house opened up and could hear the birds. Our Hummingbird is back!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...