Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 4, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook for June 4, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook-April 10, 2013
  

 Outside My Window... It is dark and deer are sure to be eating my bushes and plants.......

 I am thinking...that I will retire from teaching in 2 days! Surreal to be sure.

 I am thankful for..the opportunity to retire after 35 years of teaching.

 From the kitchen...all is quiet as kids are on their electronics or asleep. 

 I am wearing...work clothes.  

 I am creating...cards daily to donate to groups around the country.

 I am going...to get my FIRST Stampin' Up order from our new catalog FRIDAY!!

 I am reading...nothing right now.  Hope to get books to read for the summer.

 I am hoping...to feel better.  I hurt my right leg and it's painful to walk.  

I am hearing...Christian music playing from Air1 a radio station I listen to on my laptop.  

 One of my favorite things...is waking up and being able to go back to sleep.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Bible Study with Jan, Teach, pack and get ready to leave teaching.....bittersweet to be sure.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...
First up is Ben's graduating class at their banquet at church.
 My card for today's color challenge at SCS.
 My card for technique lovers challenge called one-two-pop.
I've got to get some sleep.  Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow.
Blessing of the Day-I finished all of my progress reports.  I just have to print them at work.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Congratulations on your retirement!!! Hope you feel better soon. I'm excited to see what you'll be creating with your new Stampin' Up! goodies.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...