Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st and It's STILL Raining!!! UGH! When Will Summer Heat Arrive?


I don't know about where you live, but here in Ohio we've had rain for about 10 days straight or more.  I'm calling Noah and asking him to pick me up soon!  We still haven't had weather to clean the pool and get in it.  It's July 1st for goodness sake!  Seems more rain on its way this week.  SIGH........What a crummy summer!


This is a new group and song for me.  It's by a group called 7eventh Time Down and it's called Just Call Jesus.


   Here's my card for today's technique lovers challenge from Judy to use traditional holiday colors to make non-holiday cards. I used this red, white and blue theme to make a birthday card. I masked off the center for the candles and used my birthday candles wheel with daffodil ink. I ripped paper and used it as my mask so I could sponge the strawberry slush and navy inks on top and bottom.
I added embossed stars to the image and background as well.
I had fun tonight looking at stamps on Joann.com so I could use my Joann gift card.  I laughed out loud at these stamps.  See what you think.
Time for sleep.  Please pray that I can reduce my stress.......
Blessing of the Day:Dr. appt. went well and Sarah and I had quality time and made her chicken parm. again tonight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Our PA weather has been the same. Send Noah my way! ...Life with 4 bored kids in the house has been a
challenge the last few weeks! Your chicken parmesan recipe looks great! Love your card!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...