Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

It's been raining the past few days which is great for stamping, but not for time outside.  It's so dark and depressing.  They are the kind of days that make you want to go back to bed or curl up with a good book by the fireplace.

I've been making cards for Cards for a Cause on Splitcoast, and also the October Hope You Can Cling To, for women with breast cancer.
I love all of the different challenges which stretch my skills as a stamper.






You know we all take for granted our health.  I know I do.  When I can make cards to encourage people, I am so happy.  One of my gifts from God is encourager.  I've loved making and sending cards to people I know and don't know.  I know the gift of card making is from God.  It's not at all a job, it's something I love to do.  

I love to learn new things each day and use them to encourage someone else.  Today for instance, I learned how to make embossing paste.  I used a knife and spread the home made paste over a stencil.  Then I had raised hearts all over the background of my card.  Pretty cool, huh?

Blessing of the Day: Tim helped me with frustration I was feeling today.  He also helped me make a turkey breast and mashed potatoes for dinner.  Thank you God for giving Tim to me.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,




No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...