Monday, October 27, 2014

Where Has Time Gone Again?

As you can see it's been a while since I last posted.  I do have some pretty cards that I've been working on.  This is for today's clean and simple challenge which was to make a card for Halloween or to use orange.  This is an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp called Randi's Song.   I think it's just beautiful.  I love the two-step stamping with the small leaves.  The white panel has scripture on it.
 This card was for the featured stamper challenge.  The card without the birds was my inspiration for my card.  I will be sending this card to Cleveland Clinic Hospice soon.
 This card was for Hope You Can Cling To where we had to make a card depicting love without writing love.  Aren't these owls cute?  I love the little bow in her hair.  The little hearts above his head were a good idea I think.
 This was another Hope You Can Cling To challenge where we were to use tissue paper on our card.  I did the faux silk technique with the paper which says HOPE. This card also has a fun resist technique.  I cut my border die with waxed paper then ironed the waxed paper onto glossy cardstock then added ink.  What a cool way to use dies, huh?
 This cutie old lady is for another Hope You Can Cling To challenge.  We were to make a card that would put a smile on someone's face.  This lady was colored with Copic markers then added to the card with a spring.  She and the sentiment wiggle back and forth!
 This was a HYCCT challenge where we had to do the bokeh technique.  It's a little hard to see in this card, but it's there.  Here's a link to the video I watched.
 This little cutie was made using a sketch challenge.  I love these challenges since it helps me grow in different ways to put a card together.
 Lois was crowned Queen For The Day and this is the card I chose from her gallery as my inspiration.

 This challenge was to make a pink Christmas card.  This is my favorite Santa stamp.  I don't make many cards with Santa, but he's a great one to use when I do.
 This was my card for today's challenge.  We were to use 2 or more media.  I used markers, watercolors, ink and gold spray.
 This HYCCT challenge was to use a recipe of things.
 B...use black 
O...use at least one circle layer
O...use some type of round gem
B...use blue
S...use a sentiment

 

I am so please that God enabled me to finish packing the cards to donate to Cleveland Clinic Hospice.  I ended up with 340 cards for them.  I had some cards that ladies sent to me so I included them with mine.  I am blessed to be able to make and donate cards to others.  I hope they bring a ray of sunshine to their lives.  I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with the talent to make cards.

Blessing of the Day:I finished the cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I will try to be more diligent in posting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...