Sunday, April 26, 2015

Homeward Bound


This is the saddest day of our vacation; the day we leave Charleston, South Carolina.  We've had such a great time here that we don't want to leave.  Weather has been sunny and in the mid 70's.  What's not to like?  I made a video of the ocean so I can listen to it when I need to.  It has such a calming effect, ya know?  Tim's already talking about going to a California beach for our next trip.  Love the way that man thinks!
I have to say good-bye to Ben & Jerry's across from the hotel as well.  We went there a few times.  Then we walked on the beach twice a day! LOL

Facebook is one of the places I find things that inspire me.  Today I found this.  Sometimes all we need is someone just to sit and listen.  I pray that you have someone in your life who can do that for you.



I loved this when I saw it especially: May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.  To me this is The Fruit of the Spirit.



This is the card I made for Sunday's Featured Stamper.  Francine's card has the extra layers.  Mine is just lined up layers.
This is the card I made for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge.  I used a retired set called, Roses in Winter.  It is a 2-step stamping set.  This is one I probably won't get rid of. I stamped in pinks and yellows then added the green leaves. I sponged the border then scored 1/4" all around the card and cut on that line with the decorative scissors. Lastly I sprayed with a sparkly spritzer and it looks so nice.
Check out this song by Third Day called, Soul on Fire.
Blessing of the Day: I walked with Tim around the block.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...