Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It Is Well With My Soul

Every day we all face challenges that affect us.  We all have baggage from previous events in our lives.  We all have different ways to cope with these challenges.  What I forget to do is go directly to God with them.  Often I try to get through difficult times alone.  Then it's no wonder that I come crawling back to God saying I can't do this.  I need to continue to rely on God no matter what.  Please God, help me to immediately think of you in good times and bad.  Help me to rely on you and not myself. 
This reminded me today that we are what God has made us.  Our testimony is our journey and how we've changed because of God working in our life.  I'm not the same person I was in my teen years.  I'm a new being in God and have been since 1983.  I thank you Jesus for making me your own. You truly have made a difference in my life.  I pray that I can make a difference in other people's lives.
This is for Ben and Rachel as they begin their journey in Africa.  Ben and Rachel got to their apartment.  It is in the same building that their mentors live in.  They had dinner with them today.  Lord I pray that you will continue to be with Ben and Rachel.  That you will keep them strong. That you will help them adapt to new surroundings.  That you will help them be patient with each other and others in this experience.  Keep them strong and constantly in the Word.  They need you Lord.

Here is the card I made for today's sketch challenge.  I love the colors in this.
These are 3 of 12 cards I made for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  With my MISTI it's amazing how quickly I was able to get them done!
Blessing of the Day:Tim called and asked me to to come to lunch with him today. It was a beautiful day for a walk.  After lunch we walked to Berea Square, talked and watched people.
Thanks for dropping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...