Tuesday, July 28, 2015

One More Sleep Until They Are Home


Ben and Rachel left Kisumu, Africa and flew to Nairobi, Africa.  There they had to wait 8 hours for their flight. They flew from Nairobi to London.  They should be in London now and will wait a bit until they leave from London to Chicago.  They will be in Chicago at about 2:30 and have to wait until 5:30 for their flight into Cleveland.  They are only staying overnight here, then have to get on a plane and go to Texas.  I hope there aren't any delays or they won't have much time to sleep or do laundry!
 Sarah and I are on our own this week while Tim works in Illinois.  For dinner one evening we had corn on the cob.  Phoebe wanted to see what it was, so she came right up on Sarah's lap and sniffed her corn.  I have to tell you that 3 months ago this would not have been tolerated.  However, now it's okay cuz Phoebe has Tim wrapped around her little finger, claw, whatever.  He spoils her rotten!
 Here are two of 6 sympathy cards I made for Cleveland Clinic.  These are the types of cards that I can make while watching tv or a movie on my laptop.
 This card is actually pink not white.  Wow, the image is really bleached out.  I used Wink of Stella on the flower center andthe butterfly wings.
 This is the card I made for the color challenge.  The colors were rose red, mint macron, and taupe.
I stamped in memento rich cocoa then colored with a blender pen and the ink from the lids of ink pads.  I used a sponge to color in the background paper in mint macaron.
Love the knowledge the God is my Father and I am His princess!
This is one of my old time favorites.  It pulls me closer to God just singing it.  I can't hear this song and NOT sing.  I hope you enjoy it.

Blessing of the Day:Making dinner with Sarah.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...