Sunday, July 12, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: July 12, 2015


Outside My Window...It is dark and rainy.  It's rained on and off all day.  


I am thinking...that I'm almost done with Tim's afghan.  I have 3" of burgundy to do then the border.


I am thankful for...my sweet husband Tim.  He works so hard at work and at home.  


From the kitchen...it is dark and quiet.  


I am wearing...a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops.


I am creating...cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home and a consignment shop in Berea.


I am going...to get lots done tomorrow around here.


I am reading...nothing right now.  I finished a book and have to choose what to read next.

I am hoping...I canget back on track with healthy eating.


I am hearing...the Christian music from my laptop.


Around the house...it is quiet, including Phoebe and Annabelle.


One of my favorite things...is drinking coffee on the porch early in the morning watching bugs, birds and other animals begin their day.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:I need to get errands done tomorrow and some cleaning around here.  I have to do grocery shopping too.



Here are pictures I thought were worth sharing...
This is another card using blackberry and gold. I'm loving this combination.
 Here's another with the same combination.  I tried just a strip of gold on this one.  It's fun experimenting.
 This is a card I made to honor the featured stamper today.  Here is my inspiration from Debra's gallery, then mine with the blue bow.

 The verse for the day.  Wow, love your enemies.  I can't do that.  I know the only way is to do it with the Lord's help.  Praying that I will be able to grow in this.  Right now it's so hard to drop my feelings to do this.

Blessing of the Day: Fun dinner with Sarah and Tim.  Sarah brought home Chipoltle for her and I.  I paid for it of course! LOL
Sarah's hooked on mini cacti.  She got more for herself and for Ben and Rachel's room.  I'll have to get a photo.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....