Monday, July 13, 2015

Sunrise, Coke, Paid

I love seeing the sun come up along with the birds chirping.  I often do my Quiet Time with my Bible out on our screened in porch.  It's amazing sitting their with a steaming, hot cup of  Raspberry Chocolate coffee watching and listening to the activities of the morning.

It's at times like this that there's no debating there is a God.  This stuff didn't just randomly appear.
I went to the doctor one time and we talked about what I needed to do to feel better and have more energy.  It's the same thing we all know to do.  Eat healthy, exercise and get plenty of sleep were her suggestions for me.

When I got home I said to Tim, "Ya know, I get what the doctor is saying, but if I have a heart attack and die, I'm in heaven."  The worst thing that can happen to me is to die, but there is only joy for me since I'll be with Jesus.  It's very sad for those left behind.
  
I realize I need to take better care of myself.  I'm sure I'm not alone in this.  I really do want to see grandchildren.  I saw first hand how my kids never got to meet my dad. That saddened me greatly. He would have been the best grandpa. 

 This is the color challenge of plum, wasabi and pool party.  I had fun making this and using my bow easy again.  It only took watching the video and working with my ribbon a few times and I was able to make a double bow.  I'll keep practicing.  I like how this turned out and especially love the sparkle spritz I used on it.
This cracked me up.
                                         
Brianna found this for Tim at Mr. Hero.  Not sure if she's gonna drink it or if Tim gets it. LOL

Check it out, it's my son Ben and his wife Rachel singing, Jesus Paid It All!



Blessing of the Day: I got grocery shopping done, spent time with Tim and got 25 cards made for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...