Saturday, October 3, 2015

So Much Inspiration Out There

I have found so many inspirational images in the last few days on Facebook.  Do you wonder if God has placed them there just for you?  I believe He directs our lives and comforts us in many different ways.  I'm wondering if I am the only one who finds comfort and direction in on-line sources?

This really spoke to me.  Many women who have chronic pain, and try to do a regular routine are assumed 'fine' because they are dressed and not in pajamas.  If I could I'd have lots of pajama days but I have things to do and responsibilities too.
We always have said, "Babies don't come with an instruction manual," yet we've had one all along.
This is a great quote to remember when someone says this.
This was food for thought for me.
This was so encouraging to me.  When I focus on others and not myself, is when I'm happiest.
One of my friends says this when we get together to stamp.  It cracked me up when I saw this.  I sent it to her and she loved it!
This is the card I made for my nephew. I was inspired by today's challenge on Splitcoast.
Here was my inspiration:
Not having a beach wedding-but maybe a picture like this needs to happen on the honeymoon :) (not in the wedding dress obviously):
I know this is not a new concept for a photo, but I love it every time I see it.
This is my verse of the day today and matched so well some of the images I chose to post.
When I'm feeling down, or overwhelmed, it's nice to know, "I'm Not Alone"  This is a comforting song.  Kari Jobe has many encouraging songs on You Tube.

I'm going to a stamp show in Strongsville today.  I will do a lot of walking.  I'm praying that I can break it up so I don't increase my pain.

I have a friend who is going through a bout of depression and won't let people visit except her children and grand child.  Please pray for her.  I'm so concerned for her.

I was so tired and sore I went to bed at 6:45 p.m. and slept until 6:30 a.m.  My sweet husband came in and checked on me. I told him I was cold, so he got me a nice warm blanket.  I love that God chose him for me.

Blessing of the Day: I know I'm so blessed by the people God has put in my life.  He's also told me I'm in charge of my life.  I don't have to have friends or acquaintences that 'bring me down.' I can go away from them without feeling guilty.  I need to keep myself healthy, and if that means dropping some friends, then I'll do it.  My health, and well being are worth more than a friend's feelings.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....