Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to All



People celebrate Christmas in so many different ways.  I celebrate with presents and also HIS presence.  We decorate a tree and know that Jesus is the greatest present under that tree.  Without HIM we'd be doomed to Hell for eternity.  I'm so happy that I know I will spend eternity in Heaven with God.  In any given situation for a Christian, what's the worst that can happen?  They die,and will be in Heaven.  The people left behind will grieve, but they will be celebrating with God.  That's the way I keep fear at bay, the worst that can happen is I die and I'm in Heaven.

I'm feeling so very grateful as we celebrate the coming of our Emmanuel, God with Us. Let the spirit of this season of love and hope be more powerful than the spirit of fear and hate, and let each one of us be a part of that good work to bring a kingdom of light and peace to the whole world.

Last evening Tim and I went to Ben and Rachel's church for service.  It was a new church for us.  We can see why they like it.  It's is small and the people seem like family. They played in the worship band.  Rachel was the female lead singer.  She has the most beautiful voice.  I kept telling her how beautiful she sang.

This just brought back memories of mothers-in-laws in my life.  They each complimented me often.  It made me feel so good.  It really worked on my self-esteem.  I loved those two ladies very much. They were a wonderful part of my life.

We are waiting for Tim's dad to come over to open presents with us.  It's not that we don't want to go there, but we will go there tomorrow for the family Christmas.  We know that he likes to get out of his house.  So he will be here for morning cinnamon rolls and coffee.  Then he will stay for lunch at noon.

My family will celebrate Christmas tomorrow....not sure how we're going to work it out, but we will.

May God bless you and yours.  Have a wonderful Christmas and make those Christmas memories with those you love.

Thanks for visiting.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...