Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Minc, Birthday, Favorites

I got the Minc Mini Machine for Christmas.  It is a machine that heats up and attached beautiful foil to my cardstock.


 The two cards at the top were made by using a pre-printed pattern already on paper.  I put that through the machine with purple foil on top.  The top card was made with the 'negative'  foil piece left over from heating the card.  The second card is the foil heated to the card.  I love the two effects you can get.  I also love that not much is wasted.

The top card was stamped with eggplant ink on the cake.  It looks kind of black on here.  The words were cut out, glued on top, the put through the machine with purple foil.  I'm looking forward to playing around with this some more to see what I can come up with.


 This card was for a SCS challenge.  The card with the flower is the original, and this card is my take on it.



Near the end of the year I look through my card gallery on SCS and choose a couple of my favorites for each month.  Here it is for 2015.  I hope you enjoy it.

January 2015



February 2015



March 2015




April 2015






May 2015



June 2015




July 2015






August 2015




September 2015



Octoboer 2015


November 2015



December 2015


Tomorrow I start PT for my neck pain.  I still have to contact the dr. for a different prescription.

Medical Update: I still have the neck to wrist pain.  I am checking today on what else I can take for the pain.

Blessing of the Day: I started my day with a migraine like headache.  Just moving my head caused pain.  Needless to say the first part of my day was spent with coffee, Excedrin and something to eat. It feels enough better now that I can stamp and add to my blog.  I'm also drinking a lot of water in case I'm dehydrated.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....