Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sarah, God and Lily

I found this cute picture of Sarah Annie at 2 1/2 years old.  She loved having braids and loved playing with them.  Isn't she precious?  This seems a lifetime away.  

 It's so easy to point out flaws of others. We don't know what people are going through and our words or actions just might make a difference in someone's life.  I pray that I can continue to think of others around me like Christ would.
 I truly am amazed at what God does for me and that He loves me more than anyone else.  I know I don't deserve it. His mercy and grace are amazing.
 Love this verse and just had to share it.
 A view of downtown Cleveland.
 This is my card today for SCS.  Isn't this kitty cute?  It's supposed to look like he's ripped the flower paper.
When I saw this on FB I just had to put it here and repost on FB so I can print it and place it where I'll see it each and every day.  It's a great reminder.

I thought this was so cute I just had to share.


Seems today was a bit of a down day for me.  I felt so tired I took a 4 hour nap this afternoon.  Tim's got a cold and feels miserable, and Sarah spent the day in her room wrapping presents, napping and checking out things on her laptop or phone.  Tim's done working at Brianna's house every day so it will be nice to have Tim back for dinners with us.  Maybe that's why I'm feeling down, Tim's not been here and when he is he is so tired he goes up to bed early or unwinds at the TV in his office.
I still have neck to wrist nerve pain and will see tomorrow who I need to see about it.  It can really get to you when you have constant pain.  I never realized how much affect pain has on your body, mind and spirit.
I did get some good news that baby Adam is getting better. Praise God.   

Blessing of the Day:I got some Mom/Sarah time and just love when we can have a conversation together. Thanks God for another sweet moment with Sarah.

Ben and Rachel are at her family's house this past weekend. We'll see them sometime Monday evening.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....