Sunday, April 3, 2016

An Elephants Kind of Weekend


I got these cute elephants from My Favorite Things and I just can't put them down.  I was making cards for Berea Books on the square in Berea.  I sell cards there.  I spent the weekend making these cards assembly line style.  There are 4 cute elephants. The first card shows the two sitting elephants. They have opposite feet pointing towards you.
 This is the third elephant, that just might be my favorite.  She is waving and can hold things like that kite.  I can't wait to add more things for her to hold like flowers.
 Here's another one sitting.  These are all birthday cards.

This is the 4th elephant who is floating in the sky.  See why I just had to have this set? LOL
I am really working on this.  I don't know how much progress I'm making, but I'm trying.  How about you?  How do you do when you don't get what you want?
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Jesus.  You can feel the love he has for us in this picture.
This is today's verse.  I'm so glad I have people that will pray with me and for me.  Do you have people like that in your life?
This is a very comforting song by Kari Jobe.  I am not alone, You will go before me. You will never leave me.  This makes me think of the photo above.  


Blessing of the Day: No pain!
We got Sarah her bed, nightstand and dresser.  It will be delivered Saturday to her new home.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...