Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Day After

This is the day after Sarah moved and guess what?  I didn't cry at all yesterday or today!  I almost did, but I didn't.  As I think about it, I can see Sarah any day she works at Marias.  That's comforting because come summer she'll be working a lot to save money for things like gas and groceries.
Thank you God for giving me little things like this to cling to.

I saw this on FB this morning and it made me laugh.  I got 2 of the 3 today!  No chocolate.....
 I'm glad I saw this.  It was in my post from last year.  This is always something to be remembered.  It's not only the sacrifice of those that leave the country, but those they leave at home.
 This is so pretty it would like nice on a wedding card just how it looks.  The older I get the more I see these things in my marriage.
 I need to get better with this.  I am not patient with waiting for things.  God's still working on that with me.
 This is the verse of the day.  We want to press on to what Jesus has for us.  We each have a purpose on earth.  Do you know what your purpose is?
A dear friend posted this for her niece. Hannah is 17 years old with Leukemia.  Please add her to your prayer list.  She has a rare, aggressive form of leukemia.
 
These cards  are what I've been busy with this weekend.  Aren't these elephants just so cute?  I need to find  something with the word twins, for the front of this card.
 Today I made this card with watercolor pencils.  UGH! Learning to use a new tool is so hard!  The smaller picture was my inspiration. Years ago I had Stampin' Up watercolor pencils but they retired years ago, so I've been out of practice.  This card took several hours to get the color I wanted.
 Isn't this a sweet baby card?  This was the sketch this week.  I'm going to ask Jane if she'll bring that stamp this week so I can make some boy cards.
Here's a new song by Steven Curtis Chapman.  It's called, One True God.


Blessing of the Day: Sarah stopped by after work for dinner. It was fun to have her stop by and add her humor to our dinner.
Thanks for checking in.
Special prayer request for Tim. God knows what it is and will help Tim with it.  Prayers from you will help as well.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....