Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cats, Cards, Cavs and Christ!



This is the BEST way to begin the day;quiet time with God and Phoebe.  Sitting on the back porch always helps me to appreciate what God has made and what God has given me.  So much I take for granted.  God is an amazing Father!

Here are two pictures of the cards that were donated to me from a woman who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  She posted on the website I frequent and asked if anyone needed card fronts.  I said I could since I send donations to several different places.  Well this woman sent me a huge box of FULL cards that she had stashed away.  I couldn't believe it!
 I added paper to those that needed it, then sent many of these off to South Carolina Dept. of Juvenile Justice where they will be used for residents, their moms and volunteers. I am feeling so blessed by God.
So Tuesday this is the image that was going around Cleveland;Defend the Land.
Last night they sure did protect the land.  It looked like the opposite of Game 2.  The Cavs exploded early and stayed ahead.  Congratulations to you Cavs for the effort you gave last night.  Only God knows how this will end.
It is truly a wonderful place to be;in the quiet of your day just 'being' with God.  I could never do it like this in the grass, I'd never get up! LOL
Verse of the Day: Humility is hard to do but so rewarded.
This is a new song from 7eventh Time Down. It's called, God is on the move.  See what you think.

Blessing of the Day: I got to speak to my twinee, Anne.  Hi Annie!  I will visit her for a week beginning Monday!  I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping in. Would love to hear from you. 
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...