Friday, August 19, 2016

A Busy, Fulfilling Day

Today was a busy day full of errands.  I took Rachel to work at 8. I came home to do my quiet time with coffee. I posted a few pictures of events on the back porch.  It's amazing all that goes on out there.  Then I went to a local feed and seed store by canal road.  After that I went to Berea to the book store to pick up my check for the cards I sold.
Then I went to Cafe Aroma for a turkey club sandwich.  I had to mail a package so I stopped at the post office.  When I came home I was tired and hungry.  I had lunch then watched some little league baseball then took a nap.
I swam before dinner and enjoyed floating on the water then swimming.  It was so peaceful.


 
My side kick Phoebe is always good for a laugh or an amazing thing.  Here she's checking out the plant I just moved there. I love when she stands on two feet.

The is the Breakfast Club this morning.  The birds love the seed and suet. There is constant noise and constant ins and outs of this area by the birds.  If you were to see the  ground you'd see another group of friends. There you'd see chipmunks, a squirrel, mourning birds and sometimes cardinals.  

So it begins.  Well, this is only a small part of the moving stuff.  Ben and Rachel took the kitchen stuff down Wednesday.  Rachel and I will unpack and get the kitchen ready tomorrow afternoon.


This sweet baby boy is 9 months old today!  Hi baby Adam.  You are getting so big.  You are such a sweet baby.  You can't help but smile when you see him right?  I wish he didn't live in Indiana.

This is from FB a few years ago.  I really like it. I smile and share it because it reminds me of my quiet time in the morning when it's quiet.
Verse of the Day: The more we learn about God, the more we become responsible for.  When God sees you can handle what He's given to you, He proceeds to give you more.




Blessing of the Day: I got all of my errands done and had time to swim.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...