Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Billy, Blessed, Birthday

This is an interesting quote, however, I'm not sure how to do this......
 Isn't this the truth? Most days when I'm on the back porch or in the pool I look out and talk to God. I tell Him I know I'm blessed. I don't know why, but I am.  I thank Him for blessing me with beautiful birds to watch and a pool to relax in.  I am blessed with the husband I married and the kids I have. I am blessed with the family I belong to and the friends I've been given.  I could go on and on about the blessings I have.  I know who it comes from and I thank Him for all He's done for me. He does it because He loves me and died for me.  It's amazing to think that the God of the universe made me and loves me more than anyone here on earth ever will............
 Repeatedly I am shown that God is with me at all times whether I can feel Him or not. How reassuring is that?
 Last night talking with Maryanne at Bible Study we discussed how important it is to have strong Christians around us.  Woman seem to need this more than men it seems.  Maybe it's because we're emotional beings who bond easily with other women. Whatever it is, I'm glad I have strong, Christian women around me.  Thank you God.
 This birthday card is one I colored for a little 4 year old with Autism. I printed the image out on the printer and colored it.  Drew's mom was in an accident and wants to make sure Drew has a great birthday and gets lots of cards.  How could I resist?  Happiest of Birthdays to you Drew!
 This is a card I made for today's sketch challenge.  It is a Crazy Cat stamp from Tim Holtz stamps. It will go to a friend who is single to encourage her.  She is the one who owns the stamps and let me stamp a few the last time she was here.

Verse of the Day:How about you, have you built your house on rock or sand?
I have built mine on rock.  That doesn't mean I don't struggle, I do.  In fact right now I'm struggling with getting my quiet time with God in the morning.  Other things get in the way.  I know it's all me. I just have to get up and get going with my Bible time before anything else.  Please pray that I will begin again to make that the first thing I do each morning.
Image result for Matthew 7:24-27
Listen to this and let me know what you think.


Blessing of the Day: Ben got his car back.  Ben and I had lunch together at Mom's Deli.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...