Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ninety-nine thousand two-hundred


99,200-That's the current number of views on my blog.  I can't believe I have almost 100,000 views!
My first blog post was, TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2007.
Check it out.  That's about 9 1/2 years ago.  Wow!  I can't believe it's been that long.

This was in my first blog post.  I decorated a paint can for my dear friend Val's birthday.  I put all kinds of fun things inside of it too.

Well, it appears I've come a long way from the first post here. I think my stamping has progressed as well. LOL
To think now, I add videos, and have a layout for my blog where I change this and change that.  I'm adding links and I'm learning more and more each day.


Today was a busy day.  Tim went with me to the eye doctor to hear about what options I have with the lens in the left eye.  It seems with all the measurements they took before and during the procedure the lens wasn't correct.  So, I'm going to go back in and have them remove the first lens and put in the  correct lens.
We were talking about that tonight with Sarah and Brianna and remembered that's what happened with my hip. I had to have one done a second time.  Now I'm having one of my eyes done a second time.

I went to PHCA and volunteered until 3 and came home. I got to relax until Tim and Brianna finished making dinner.  Sarah and I cleaned up.
Tim and the kids wanted to watch Battle Bots, but the Cleveland Browns pre-season game was on instead.  So they watched last week's show.

The kids went to DQ and had their ice cream. We don't have junk food in the house anymore.
Ben and Rachel did a load of laundry while they were here. It's fun to have the kids here.  It seems that this is the place to meet to watch Battle Bots.  We're in the middle between Cleveland and Garfield Hts., I guess.

These are the first week of specials for Stampin' Up. They run Sept. 1-7.
Item # Product Name Retail Price Discounted
Price
141678 Metallic Enamel Shapes $7.00 $5.25
141679 Subtles Enamel Shapes $9.00 $6.75
141680 Brights Enamel Shapes $9.00 $6.75
141681 Regals Enamel Shapes $9.00 $6.75
141469 Blossom Builder Punch $18.00 $13.50
141471 Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder $8.50 $6.38
141432 Tip Top Taupe 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon $8.00 $6.00 
Verse of the Day:
Image result for Psalm 119:9
Take a listen to Jordan Feliz singing Never Too Far Gone.


Blessing of the Day: Made a decision on what to do next for my eye.
Had dinner with the kids.
Got a report finished.

Thank you Lord, for helping us make a decisions about my eye.  Thank you also for spending time with the kids tonight.

Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...