Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sunset, Waterfalls and Praises


A beautiful view of Lakewood, Ohio at sunset.
Ever feel like this?

This is my color challenge combined with the sketch challenge this week. The stamps and framelits look great together.

 Monday's challenge was to make a waterfall card.  This is the second one I did.
 This is the first card I made for that waterfall card challenge Monday.  I colored my own background paper with these adorable puppies, then added different images from the set to the waterfall.
I got a kick out of this when I saw it.  I volunteer so I can't do this but thought I pass it on to those who might need a warning. LOL


Tonight I 've been in prayer for a friend's 3 year old granddaughter.  The little one had a high fever, had a seizure then passed out.  She seems okay now.  I think it was a febrile seizure.  It is something that young kids can do if they have a high fever.  We'll see what the doctor's say.  At last text the 3 year old was talking and asking when they could go home.  So it seems like things are okay.  Praise the Lord.

Blessing of the Day:Tim made dinner and we enjoyed time on the patio while it rained.  It is so nice to still be able to go outside when it rains.

I'm getting ready for Saturday where I've invited some friends to look at the stamping things I'm letting go of. I hope much of it goes. I've been stamping for 15 years and have been given lots of stuff from people that I can't use anymore.  I can't store all of the wooden stamps I have.  I have been a demonstrator for 10 years so I have a lot of retired SU stuff. I'm hoping it can go to new homes and be used instead of sitting in drawers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...