Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Twin Anne!

Sending Happy Birthday wishes to my twin, Anne.  I can't imagine life without you.  Having a twin is an amazing experience! So love having you in my life.



I found this gorgeous cardinal on FB. I've not see a card as beautiful.  I just had to share this.  Annie loves cardinals so this is for her.
 This is the card I made for Saturday's challenge.  This is a new stamp set that will be available January 4th. The set is called, Hey Chick!

I've been working on putting notes into Christmas cards.  Little by little I'm getting them done.  They are in envelopes. Now they have to be sealed, and stamped.  

Today I spent time with Chloe and of course fell asleep with her on my shoulder.  Between the purring she does and the little bit of heat she gives off, it's easy to fall asleep holding her.  

I got to see Sarah for a bit today.  She dropped off some yarn that was on sale yesterday at Catan's.  She had a fun time with Chloe. She got video and pictures.  

Tim and I will celebrate my birthday with dinner at my favorite, Italian Restaurant; Carrie Cerinos.  I love their lasagna.  The kids will come over after work and we'll celebrate with ice cream drumsticks.
This is the first year all of the kids are out of the house. So there are new traditions being formed.

Verse of the Day: This is a hard verse for me. Food is so good that sometimes it's hard to resist.  I often forget that my body is a temple to the Lord.  I often treat it like it's mine not God's. I continue to pray about this one.
Image result for 1 Corinthians 3:16

Annie, this is for you...Happy Birthday.
Blessing of the Day: Being a twin with my sister Annie!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...