Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 2 of 2017

                                        
Dear God, thank You. Thank You for the smiles and laughs and songs and prayers all shared in 2016. And thank You for the promise of Your presence as I travel through 2017. Through deep waters and difficult rivers and oppressive heat, You promise You will be with me. May my actions prove Your promises this year. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 This is the card I made for yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge. The Inspiration for my card is the two elephant cards that are first. I used different stamps, layout and colors, but I like what I came up with.
I saw this and thought it was great to share.  2017 I Will Create More.
                                         
Verse of the Day: James 1:2-4
Image result for James 1:2-4
I liked this version:
James 1:2-4   “Don’t run from tests and hardships, brothers and sisters. As difficult as they are, you will ultimately find joy in them; if you embrace them, your faith will blossom under pressure and teach you true patience as you endure. And true patience brought on by endurance will equip you to complete the long journey and cross the finish line — mature, complete, and wanting nothing.”

Here's an older Danny Gokey song called, Love Will Take You Places. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: Got Chloe to the vet. They don't often see minuet kittens.  Minuet kittens are a mix of Persian and Munchkin cats. Both types of cats are very loveable, people-oriented cats. They have laid back personalities.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...