Wednesday, January 25, 2017

We've ---------------Got Help Typing Tonight

Chloe just walked across my keyboard and added lots of 'dashes' to my title.😊  We put Phoebe in the basement for a while so Chloe could run around on the first floor and get used to it.  Chloe is having a great time exploring.

I came across this tonight on FB. A dear friend named, Val sent this to me.
 Isn't this bunch of flowers just gorgeous?  I love the look and smell of lilacs.

Another funny thing from FB. I'm sure I'm not alone in this am I ladies?
 This is a card I made for the color challenge which used mustard, turquoise and razzleberry.
 This is one of the 10 cards I made for Ben and Rachel's Thank You cards for February.
 This card was made for Aunt Mimi who is a lady in her 80's who lost her husband last month and now herself is facing cancer stage 4.  I am praying for her, her family and her niece who asked for cards.

Verse of the Day:“Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done” (Luke 22:42, ESV).
Related image
Lord, thank You that I am not in control and that You are. Help me live like this is true. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Image result for Luke 22:42

I'm so glad God gives me grace, mercy and love. He doesn't give me what I deserve. I'm so thankful for this.
Today God showed me someone who had reason to complain and feel downtrodden. He showed me that I should continue to count my blessings and pray for others even if I don't know them.

Jeanne Robertson is so hilarious. She can make you smile and laugh. I hope this tickles your funny bone.

This is a new song to me by TobyMac called, Love Broke Thru. I hope it talks to you.


Blessing of the Day: I got lots of cards finished. Today was the day I took half-done cards and finished them.  Woot-Woot! I don't have them hanging over my head anymore.

Tomorrow I'll be at school, then Friday I'll be off because of parent conferences.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...