Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day 2017


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who read this.

I love these candy hearts. They are made by the same company who makes Necco Wafers.  Do you remember eating them as a kid? I remember saving the brown ones and black ones to eat last.
Image result for necco wafers
Anyway these conversation hearts are for teachers. Thank you to all the teachers who go in every day ready to help another child get through the day and learn something in spite of how the children come to school, and how many complaints teachers get, or how many meetings they must attend.  Teacher are a dedicated group of people who make changes and influence the leaders of tomorrow.  Thank you to all who do this.
 I loved the gorgeous rose here and the words, Hugs and Kisses to you.  I hope you felt Love today.


 This is a verse that brings me back time and time again to renew my spirits when the enemy tries to lie to me.

 This card is featured on Sweet-N-Sassy's site as a Customer Favorite!  Woo-Hoo!

Here's one of my favorite Steven Curtis Chapman songs. I picked it especially for today, Valentine's Day.

Blessing of the Day: I finished another afghan made by mom.  I will be taking 3 more to Pat Catan's for Warm Up America.  Sarah finished one as well.

Thanks for stopping  by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...