Sunday, March 5, 2017

God is my Refuge

I love the photos I find on FB which show spring and summer flowers. This is so encouraging to me that Spring is coming.  I know we've been very lucky here in Cleveland as far as snow and cold go.  The only record we set was a high of 75 in February!  I can take those kind of records any day!
 Loved this when I saw it. It describes the women I know.  (I love her shoes!) When you have a firm foundation of belief in Christ, and you continue to build on that with Bible reading and a close walk with Christ, you can't help but be a stronger believer. A believer that just knows God is there and is taking care of you no matter what you are going through.

With what we're going through with my mom, I see the strong women in my family who keep God close and near. Yesterday before a meeting with family via a conference call, I was privileged to pray for all of us. For me, that brought a peace and calm for what was to come.
 This is a card for today's challenge. When I saw this, I immediately loved the sand and glistening water.  So I used High Tide, a stamp set from Stampin' Up to try to create a water scene.  I added Wink of Stella-clear to the water to make it sparkle.
 This is a card from yesterday. The inspiration for this card was this. To me I saw the main part in the middle, then the side pieces to the right and left.  So I made a step card. I used Dawn's video to put this together.
london thirty-two | paul kenton:


Verse of the Day:Matthew 5:9
Image result for Matthew 5:9

This is such an encouraging song. God is our refuge!


Blessing of the Day: Our conference call with the whole family went very well. Praising God!

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...