Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cards, Cats and Casting Crowns

Yesterday I stamped with Jane. We each make two cards to have the other make.   This is the card I had for her to make. You use the flower and stem to cut out the white paper, then put sparkly paper behind the cut outs.

This is Jane's card for me to make. Using Stampin' Up's  dot stencil I sponged the circles then off-set the stencil and traced with a white gel pen. Then I heat embossed the greeting and used white gel pen for the stitching.
This is Jane's second card for me to make. I am going to make it a birthday card with a die cut.
This was the second card I had Jane make. This image is hers, but I had several I'd stamped and put it together as a card.



Verse of the Day: Philippians 3:13-14
Image result for Philippians 3:13-14

This is an incredible song. It was written by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns during his struggle with cancer. He is a youth pastor. This song shows how we can lay down our burdens, and our fear will come face-to-face with God. He will take care of us, we're not alone.


Blessing of the Day: Last night all the kids came over for dinner and snacks as we watched the Final 4 of March Madness.  My two teams will be in the finals Monday. I chose Gonzaga and North Carolina as winners. We complete three brackets and the one with the most points at the end, buys ice cream.  Ha-ha, I don't think it matters who wins, Tim and I always buy the ice cream!  I think the kids plan their brackets so they DON'T win!

Tim's interview went very well. They are just beginning the in-person interviews so it could be up to 4 weeks before he hears one way or the other.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...