Sunday, May 21, 2017

Birds, Lions, Cavs

While Tim and I had dinner on the screen porch, this was the beautiful creature that visited our feeder for a while tonight. He was so beautiful!  We've never seen one of these around here before. I hope he comes back soon.
Image result for european finch

This is the card that was my inspiration for my card today. This challenge is The Featured Stamper. A stamper is chosen, you look through their gallery and choose one to make. You have to change several things to make it your own.

Here's my card. As you can see I changed the orientation, colors, sentiment and added black candy dots and designer paper to the background.

Okay, I just had to share this to put a smile on your face. When I saw it I too sang this silly song for a while. Each time I did, I smiled. I hope you do too.

Just to add to your enjoyment, I've included a video to sing along to.

130 to 86-That was the score of the Cavs and Celtics Game 2. The Cavs dominated the whole game.  It's only a matter of time before we meet up with The Golden State Warriors.  Tonight is game 3 here in Cleveland. Can't wait to see how pumped up the crowd is tonight.
Image result



Verse of the Day: We should all use this as a guide to our conversations. We don't know what others are going through. Everyone can use encouragement in their day. You might be the one who makes a difference in someone's life. You won't know it, but THEY will never forget it.  Bless those around you.
Encourage

Blessing of the Day: Tim and I slept in today. It was a nice feeling to wake up on my own.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...