Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday, May 27th, 2017

For Today Saturday, May 27th, 2017

The original found here: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Looking out my window, It is dark and cool outside. It was so nice to sit out on the back porch today.

I am thinking that tomorrow I can get a lot done.

I am thankful that I got to see Jan today. I helped her sort stamps and get them to the basement where they will be stored.

One of my favorite things is a hot cup of flavored coffee, like raspberry-chocolate or cherry-chocolate by Van Houtte. I find it at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I am creating a different kind of afghan. It is Tunisian Crochet or Afghan stitch. It is done with a long crochet hook. My project is 20 stitches wide and long enough for a bed.  I am making strips that will be put together by crocheting.
 Image result for tunisian crochet


I am wearing jeans and t-shirt. I also have on one of my favorite pairs of earrings that sparkle and dangle.

I am reading  a book called, The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead.  I've always been fascinated by the underground railroad. Here in Ohio we have homes marked that were part of the underground railroad.

I am hoping that Tim can find something to help him sleep. The prescription meds are not working.

I am learning that family can hurt each other and not care.

In my kitchen all is quiet.

In my garden the perennials we bought have taken hold in the ground. The hanging baskets look great as well. The hummingbird is enjoying the feeder and the salvia.

Board room-I've been given a distress oxide ink pad so I'm pinning how to work with them from Pintrest.

Verse of the Day:
 Image result for Ephesians 5:3-5

A moment from my day-I went through lots of folders from school and got things where they needed to be. It feels so good to get things done you've been putting off.



Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...