Monday, February 12, 2018

Complements, Cats, Committed


Last Wednesday I was talking about giving genuine complements and how my MIL's complements were treasured.  I came across this the other day and had to post this. What do you think?
 I saw this the other day on FB and it teaches volumes.
 I continue to catch my kitties in such cute places. This is the TV cabinet in my green room. I store the afghans I'm making in there. Phoebe has to make sure it's soft enough and good enough to nap on. I had one door opened. When I opened the second door, there she was! LOL
 This is the mish mash of squares I got from Pat Catan's to turn into an afghan for Warm Up America.
Most of the blocks had to have one or two more rounds. Then I laid it out and pinned each row together. Then I crocheted the rows together and put an edge on it. For an afghan that was just a bunch of random squares, I think it turned out pretty well. What do you think?
 This is one of my plants in my 'green room' where I watch TV, crochet and read.

I forgot I got some Super Bowl pictures. Tim and I invited the kids to come over for the Super Bowl. Tim said, "If we feed them, they will come!" (And they did!)


This was taken from Susie Larson's Daily Devotional.
Daily Blessing
If you’re in an impossible situation and you don’t know what to do, maybe it’s time to rise up in faith and speak to the mountain that stands in your way. Maybe it’s time to hold your ground and ask the Lord to fight for you. In fact, may you know PEACE in this place, like never before! May the JOY of the Lord strengthen you to stand and dream as you pray and contend for your breakthrough. You will get through this. You can count on the Lord to be faithful to His Word. Have a blessed, restful day.

Here's a song by Newsboys called Committed. I love it as an anthem. What do you think. Is this you?


Blessing of the Day: I finished the afghan to be donated to Warm Up America.
Tim surprised me with a Mr. Hero dinner.
I got a nap.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Naps and scripture and work for the provision of others - you're a super hero! Much to be proud of!

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....