Friday, June 15, 2018

Another First In Life!

This is part of an email I received from South Carolina Juvenile Justice System.  This is the stamp set she is referring to. I borrowed them from a friend.

Llama tell you how much I love and appreciate you!

These cards are awesome!  The llama one has been really popular.  LOL  I like the way you roll!?  We are CRACKING UP over here!

You are our absolute favorite!  Thank you for caring about kids at SCDJJ.  They are going to love these cards!

THANK YOU,

Jennifer

This is why I make cards and donate them. These kids work hard to earn them. The are also available for the volunteer coordinator to use for volunteers and parents of kids who are there.  I'm so blessed I can do this.

Here is another afghan finished. This one Sarah designed. She wanted the pattern to reverse from the center. I thought it was a great idea.  Thanks Sarah.


The day I saw this on FB I complimented someone I didn't know and they had the biggest smile as they left me.  So cool, God. Thanks.


We celebrated Flag Day yesterday. So glad I live in the country that flies this flag.

This is sweet Chloe rolling so she can have a tummy rub. Could she be any cuter?

Oh yes, she could be cuter. Here she is sleeping on Tim's feet.

 Yesterday the weather was beautiful! There was a nice breeze. Tim and I walked on the Metropark's pedestrian/bike path.  We easily did a mile because it was all flat.  There are many different paths all over the county. They are different lengths and varied difficulties.
We want to continue to walk to feel healthier.

It's so amazing how huge the trees are around here.  To look at them they don't look that big. If you stand near them, you look up and say, "Wow".

 This is a small waterfall in the stream. It sounded so nice to hear the water tumbling over the rocks.


 Well, how many of you are still achieving firsts in your life?  I had one this morning. I got up and had coffee IN the pool. Not AT the pool, but IN the pool.  Here's my mug floating along on the kickboard.  By this time though, it was empty. I didn't want to chance losing a drop of my coffee in the pool.

Our garden continues to grow. This is a flag Sarah go me for Mother's Day. She always knows what I like.

 Sarah also got me this flag. I love sunflowers so this was perfect. I put it at the end of the walkway to the front door. It sure is a welcoming site. It's especially nice when people view the house or come to visit.

Aren't these guys cute? These are my Thank You cards for customers.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for Proverbs 15:5


Take a listen to Jordan Feliz singing Witness.


Blessing of the Day: I got to stamp with a dear friend that I haven't seen in a month or so.
We got an offer on the house. We'll see how the negotiations go.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...