Thursday, June 14, 2018

What a Long, Busy Week

                  I've had a long, busy week so I haven't posted. This is a picture from yesterday. Both Chloe and I relaxed for a bit. She likes to feel protected, so she sits between my legs. Often on the porch she'll sit in a corner so she can feel safe.  She is so sweet.                      

                                              

I saw this on FB and just had to giggle.

This is the type of butterflies we have around here. We haven't seen any yet though. I love the iris it is sitting on. Our Iris were divided in the fall and didn't come back well this year.  They are one of my favorite Spring flowers.

I saw this on FB and was full of awe and tension as I watched this performance. See what you think.


This was so cute I had to share. 


This is one of the cards we made for my Card Class Monday. It was a different way to use designer series paper. This paper is called, Share What You Love.
This card was for the color challenge this week. The stamp is from Postcard Pals. The embossing folder is new and called, Tufted.


This card was for the Christian Crafters Challenge this month. Freedom was the topic.

These two cards were made together. I took Versamark ink and stamped on the leaves from the Delightfully Detailed laser dsp. I did this after I placed the leaves on a white piece of card stock.
Then I sprinkled silver embossing powder on the congrats and gold embossing powder on the Hugs card. I heat set them and made them into cards. I love that I get two cards from doing this.
Animal Outing was on of my favorite stamp sets in the new calendar. This is one of my customer thank you cards.




Sometimes it can be hard to hand it all over to the Lord. But when we give it all to Him, amazing things can happen. God has given us mercy when we don't deserve it and more blessings than we can count. His love can truly lift us higher than we can ever imagine. 

That's exactly what the lyrics of 'All In' from Matthew West will remind you of. The Lord is truly worthy of all the thanks and blessings that we can give. He gave us life and when He sent His only Son to Earth to die for us on the cross, all of our sins were forgiven. 

Now, we're free of our chains and can live out our days in Heaven above. What a wonderful blessing that is indeed. This song is the perfect way to give worship to His name. Who else agrees?


Blessing of the Day: Tim and I walked over a mile today.  People came to see the house.
God is in control.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...