Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Banana Bread For My Sweetie And Me!



Yesterday Tim and I baked together. We made banana bread from scratch! Yup, we mixed flour, sugar, mashed up bananas and everything together. We ended up with a loaf of bread and 8 banana nut muffins. YUM!

I'd had 3 bananas that were too soft to eat, so I was going to make the bread. I asked Tim if he'd like to do this together and he said, "Yes".
After we were finished he said, "That's the first banana bread I've ever made!"

We used to cook together BK. Before Kids.  Now that they are on their own, maybe we should get back to that. It was fun.
                                             
I'm thinking of filing cards I've made on my computer with the dimensions so if I want to make a card, I can go to my file and choose one. What do you think of that?  Most times I save a photo of the card but not the measurements.  I like easy-peasy.

I stamped Monday with a dear friend. When we stamp together we each bring an idea of a card to make. I made the cactus card on the left.  Emily's idea was to use washi tape.  This was so much fun once we got over the fear of how to lay it on the card stock.  I'm not sure what greeting I'll stamp on this. I'm waiting to see what type of card I need next. 

I did two more cards with different colors of washi tape that Emily had.  I love the silver and black card. It looks so regal.  I'll probably use this for a wedding or anniversary card.

 This is a card for my nephew in Florida who graduated from high school.  It's so hard to believe he's that old.  He's got his whole life ahead of him.  I can't wait to see what he does next.


 Verse of the Day: Deuteronomy 6:5
Image result for Deuteronomy 6:5



Blessing of the Day: I got to spend time with Sarah visiting greenhouses in Olmsted Falls. We also went to Pizza Fire for lunch.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...