Sunday, March 24, 2019

Cards, Cupcake, Cactus, Cat, Unplanned

Lately, I've been busy coloring images; lots and lot of images.  I went to Jan's house today and went through her designer series papers and found a good match for each image. I got many finished at Jan's house.
The rest I finished tonight at home. I finished putting the images on designer series paper, then added a card base to each.  I still have some finishing touches to add like sentiments, ribbon and little accents.
A BIG thank you to Jan for letting me use her papers.

I added diamond glaze to the boots to make them look more like rubber. Some of the images were stamped at friend's houses.

 The pandas are some of my favorite cards. I'm not sure what they will say. They could be miss you or get well or thinking of you. I'll see what South Carolina needs.
Jan had some iridescent paper which I used around the bunny. It's look changes depending on the light.

I stamped and cut the lambs at Jane's house last year. This year I added them to green paper which looks like grass. Then I found paper that looked like the sky and added it behind the lamb.

 The mama duck and her chicks are so stinkin' cute. I found some very colorful paper to put behind them to match their coats and hats.

 I colored the bunny here a bit darker so it would look like a chocolate Easter Bunny. I like the squirrel with his little hat and jacket. I added him to a panel of Easter egg paper.

The daffodils say Spring or Easter to me so I colored two different sets of flowers and added ovals behind them.

Sweet Rachel, my DIL celebrated her birthday yesterday. We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. It was crazy on a Saturday night! Their ribs were excellent. We laughed all but one in our party ordered ribs!
Poor, sweet Zoey wasn't feeling well. She felt better once the Tylenol kicked in. You could tell when it was wearing off. I felt so bad for her. It seems she's getting a cold, with the fever first, then sore throat, etc.

This is the spinner card I made for Rachel, knowing the girls would want to play with it as well. The cupcake spins from side to side.

 I checked my Christmas Cactus and look at the buds and flowers on it! This plant loves the South window and grows well here.
 You've got to see this teeny, tiny paper holder. Stamp-N-Storage is selling these mini paper holders WITH the paper! Isn't this just the cutest thing ever.  It's on my desk as a conversation starter for new stampers.
 Here's my sweet Chloe sound asleep on my comforter on the bed.  She often sleeps with us through the night.  This is how I found her this morning. After she ate and played a bit, she came up to my room to snuggle in again to sleep.

Verse of the Day: Isaiah 26:3
Image result for Isaiah 26:3

Blessing of the Day: I got to spend time with Jan to stamp today. I also got to spend a bit of time with Ben. Tim and I watched some college games. So sad to see Ohio State and Liberty University lose.
What a nail-biter the Duke game was. They won by 1 point!

Check out Matthew West's new song for the Christian movie called, Unplanned.


As long as my God holds the world in His hands, I know there's no such thing as Unplanned.
Watch the music video for Unplanned from the @UnplannedMovie at the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttXoXMBfZ8Q 

Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

Love the card! Your Christmas cactus is beautiful. Your photo of your car made me miss ours. Have a great week.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....