Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Simple Woman's Daybook for March 28, 2019

For Today, March 28, 2019

This is where it all began



The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY-March 28, 2019


Outside My Window...It's a gray day. However it got to the mid-60's today.


I am thinking...Tim and I got a lot done today. We moved all the furniture from my room to the front room which used to be Tim's office.


I am thankful for...my wonderful customers who have become friends.


From the kitchen...all is quiet. Chili was on the menu tonight.

I am wearing...long sleeves, jeans and boots.


I am creating...cards with my Painted Seasons stamp set.



I am going...to work on more cards tomorrow. I'll see Kaelynn and Ben tomorrow. It's Kaelynn's last day of Spring Break.

I am reading...another Amish novel.


I am hoping...I can continue to read the books that are sitting on shelves around here. Every time I look around, someone else is giving me a book to read.

I am hearing...my Christian Music, King and Country-Burn The Ships

Around the house...kitties are sleeping and Tim's watching the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Spurs, in Texas.


One of my favorite things..is a good, beef hot dog. I've gotta get some for Monday's home opener with the Cleveland Indians. We always watch the game with hot dogs, chips and foods you'd get at the stadium.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Ben and Kaelynn will come over for a while tomorrow.
I hope to stamp with friends over the weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is a picture of the Hope Memorial Bridge here in Cleveland.  The Hope Memorial Bridge is a 5,865-foot-long art deco truss bridge crossing the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland, Ohio. The bridge connects Lorain Avenue on Cleveland's west side and Carnegie Avenue on the east side, terminating just short of Progressive Field.  Pairs of statues designed by sculptor Henry Hering and architect Frank Walker – titled the "Guardians of Traffic" – stand on pylons at each end of the viaduct, symbolizing progress in transportation. 
 File:Hope Memorial Bridge (34719622914).jpg


I saw this on a stamper's website and had to share. It seems many could relate to this.

Verse of the Day: 1 John 1:9
Image result for 1 John 1:9

Check out this song if you are one who needs to be in control all the time. This is For King & Country and it's called, Control.


Blessing of the Day: I got to spend time with my DIL, Rachel and her foster daughter, Kaelynn at Jump Yard. It's a great place nearby that has something for little ones to teenagers.  I'm sure after 2 hours here, Kaelynn slept on the way home. LOL
Image result for jump yard cleveland
Image result for jump yard cleveland

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

2 comments:

allisamazing said...

I love your cards! They are beautiful & so springy :)

Karen said...

Your cards are beautiful. We're Rockies fans here! So happy that baseball season is back. There's nothing like a good hot dog and a ball game. The card with the forehead sticker is great. I feel like that many days. I am trying to gracefully decline books that well-meaning friends and family want to pass on to me. My own stack of books to read is ridiculous.

I enjoyed your Daybook.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...