Friday, May 31, 2019

Cards, Cards, Cards, Holy Roar


Today I am sharing lots of cards. The first two cards were designed by Louise. We made these at her house last week. We cut out the center of the rose red cardstock, and used it to make a second card.
I love the colors she used here.


This is the last card we made. I was more difficult than I thought it would be. I think it took us an hour to make this. LOL  We had to match up the straps with the cut out between the straps. It took me 2-3 times before I got it close to what it should be! I think we should have used my Stamparatus!
It's a darling card with the pocket. You can add a gift card or a small greeting to the pocket.

This is a spinner card. My 7 year old granddaughter said she wanted this kind of card for her birthday. It sure is a fun card.

 This is for two challenges. The first is the color challenge where we were asked to use crumb cake, petal pink and soft sea foam as colors.  The second, is the sketch challenge.
I stamped the flower and fussy cut it. I stamped then punched out the leaves. I placed the embossed pieces together in the embossing folder. It was easy to line them up to attach them. I added the flower and leaves with dimensionals. The sentiment is handwritten. I colored the flower and leaves with clear wink of stella. The flower center was colored with yellow wink of stella.

This is my 8 1/2" x 11" piece of whisper white cardstock that I stamped using the new stamp set called, Floral Essence. This is a new stamp set in the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up Catalog which goes live June 4th.
I used the video below to cut this paper and make it into cards.

The next two pictures are 8 masculine and 8 feminine cards made as a One Sheet Wonder from a great video found here.
 
I liked the results for the first set of cards, so I made on using Inky Antics-Fishing Favorites for masculine cards.
  
This is a fun digital image from Sassy Cheryl's new digis. I colored this with Copic markers and stamped a sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up set called, Morning Cup. I love the new designer series paper behind the image. It reminds me of Monet paintings.
This is a card that will go to my sweet daughter.



Verse of the Day: 1 John 2:1
Image result for 1 John 2:1-2

Check out the new song by Chris Tomlin called, Holy Roar.


Blessing of the Day: I got my June newsletter out to customers today. It includes news from Stampin' Up as well as the schedule of classes for June. I also updated my website at Stampin' Up so the ladies can RSVP at my website for classes.  I have it set up through the end of the year.

We got to see Rachel and the 3 year old for dinner. She was a pistol tonight. Oh well, it was 6 p.m. and she usually goes to bed at 8. She and Rachel were going to see the 7 year old in a play at church.

I get to see the play tomorrow night with Ben.
We continue to get rain. Fortunately Tim was able to cut the grass a couple of days ago.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...