Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Peace Needed For a Friend

A dear friend sent this to me via FB. I wanted to share it here in case someone else needs to be reminded. It helped me.


 This is the corner of our room where we had a chair. Tim wanted to move the chair, so we added plants. We had  a high bed which needed steps to use. We lowered the bed and found we didn't need the steps, so I put them in our room with plants on them.  What do you think?

 This is the front of a card that I made using things friends gave me. A friend gave me lots of dry embossed sheets which I used as a background for this frog. I sponged the background then added the frog.
This is the inside of the same card. I was experimenting with a pop out card. I remember making these years ago before we had dies.  I think this little guy is just darling!
 This is the outside of another birthday card. My friend, Jan let me use her frog stamps. I experimented with punching out a shape and putting a sentiment inside that can be seen without opening the card.  I love that you can see frog fingers sticking out.

This is the inside of the card. I love the googly eyes on this frog and her gold crown. Did you notice the eyelashes on the eyes? These googly eyes come that way.



Verse of the Day: Psalms 82:3-4
Image result for Psalm 82:3-4

Here's a song called, Fear No More by Building 429. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: We got to see Rach today. I finished 26 Thanksgiving cards for South Carolina Juvenile Justice system today.

Please pray for my dear, friend, Val and her family. There are medical issues in her family that are serious.

Thank you for praying and stopping by.
Blessings,



1 comment:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Your plant arrangement looks great on the steps! Great use of them! I enjoy following your blog. May God bless you richly! BTW I have GOT to get some of those girly google eyes!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...