Sunday, October 3, 2010

Convention Day in Strongsville

Well I got up early to get Sarah to a friend's house then came home to get ready to go to the convention but had to help DH when he brought groceries in.
I met Pam at 10 and went to shop.  I stuck to my needs list except for one unmounted stamp of an elephant.  I felt so good  going away with what I needed.  I wanted unmounted sayings for insides of cards as mine were getting so boring and used.  You know how that goes right?
   I walked around with Pam and pushed through crowds of ladies for an hour and a half then had to go home.  I was so tired!  I'm glad we didn't plan lunch cuz I'm not sure I could have stayed awake that long! LOL
I did make a card for the Inspiration Challenge.  I was a simple card with lots of coloring, again something relaxing that I could do sitting down.
This next card is from a dear friend to help me feel better.  This is just gorgeous in real life. The cardstock is textured.  The horizontal lines are raised. Thanks Jan for this beautiful card.  You made my day.
This is a picture of some of the things that I'm putting in the Christmas Arts and Crafts Show at my church.  We get to have a free table if we are a Ministry in the church. The money you make at this will go directly to your Ministry. This is a juried show, so here's my picture of some of the things that will be sold.

Friday night my assistant Patti, stopped by with this wonderful cards made by my students.  Patti brought in her stamping things and they all had fun making cards for me.  They are priceless.  I'm going to hang them in the hallway for all to see.  I'm so fortunate to work with Patti.  God put us together about 5 years ago and we've been two stamping, laughing, crying,  Christian partners in education. God sent me the BEST when he sent me Patti!  Thank You God.





Today we got my bed from the dining room back into the attic. (Thanks Ben)  I also got my stamping room back.  It's no longer the bedroom/therapy room.  Ben got his bathroom back as well.  All of my stuff is now back upstairs where it belongs!
I dropped Ben off at a friend's house for the night and realized that I was alone with Tim.  He took me out on a date to Macaroni Grill.  Excellet food.  I love the bow tie pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken.  Yum!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...