Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Well, the day finally arrived and I started back to school. It was a hot, muggy, rainy day. It was nice not to have to worry about running off a packet for parents of my policies and forms they need to fill in. I got to go to Open House and sit and listen to the teacher give her speech. I couldn't wait to get out of there it was so hot. How hot you ask? I was sitting still and sweating! I couldn't wait to get home to shower. I hope it cools off soon so we can actually do our job without the weather as a distraction.


No cards today as I was too tired when I got home at 7:30.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get something done.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessing of the day:Things went well my first day of work.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....